Goodbye Mandisa!

Thursday, April 06, 2006



Ok, I admit it...I am an American Idol fan! I hardly ever miss a performance show! We are not home on Wednesday nights, and we tape Lost, so I don't get to see the results show. I am up till after midnite waiting for it to come on the website!

I about fell off my chair last night (this morning) when I read who was in the bottom three, let alone that Mandisa went home! Man! You know I was trying to think who I would rather have seen go home and truthfully, I don't want to see any of them go!


I have never had this feeling in any other season. The quality of singers this year is so different from the past shows. Anyone of these could have been atleast in the top three or won in the previous years. I think we will see them all in the future. And I just read that Lisa, who was eliminated last week, will be on an upcoming episode of the O.C.

10 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

I'm so glad to hear there is another American Idol fan out there. I was so shocked to see Mandisa go. Although not my favorite, I thought she had a great voice. I figured she wouldn't win, just because of her size and her open religious beliefs, but I didn't expect her to go so soon!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I really love American Idol lol and I always say the same thing,, " Okay I admit it..." too cute. Anyways I think Kellie and Bucky should have gone first but apparently they are people who like their voices.

Mandisa was okay, good strong voice.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree I think that any of the ones right now would have been ATLEAST top 5 in any other season Easily.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Mandisa has to leave, but Kelly and Bucky get to stay? That's just crazy! Crazy I tell ya!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Peter Jacobs said...

But they are all dreadful except Chris and Paris (sometimes)!

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was slap in the face that she got booted before Kellie. Then there were all those rumors that she was let go because of her anti-gay beliefs (beliefs that were never confirmed). It just sucks.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Nicoel said...

I'm not even a huge fan of AI, but several of my friends/roommates are so I was fully able to participate in the shock and awe when she got booted, especially before Ace.

9:56 AM  
Blogger freaker126 said...

I watch the American Idol too and I was wondering who got booted out. Didn't know it was Mandisa. She should at least be the last 4. Anyway, people vote and sometimes democrasy suckz as you don't know if the one who deserves to stay won't!

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a fan too and I agree, from here on out, including Mandesa...it is a shame that anyone has to go..they are really all very good this time!

Jerri Ann
jareason@gmail.com
www.acracknlife.squarespace.com

12:18 PM  
Blogger Peter Jacobs said...

Mandisa had been appalling for 2 weeks.

Bucky is consistently appalling.

Taylor is totally annoying and the oldest 29 yr-old I have ever seen in my life - I think he`s actually 43.

Chris to win. He`s the most consistent. The most identifiable. The most commercial. And the sexiest.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home