Oh I love the Sunshine!

Monday, May 15, 2006

It is soooo pretty out today! I swept the back deck and planted some little flowers that we got from church for Mother's Day. Had to go do Mom's shopping and picked up some petunia's and marigolds for the planters on the deck. As soon as I cool off a bit I am gonna go plant them too! During the summer we use our deck as another room of our house, eating most of our meals out there too. We have a covered patio/gazebo thing over most of it, and spots to sit around that as well! I just love this time of year!
My daughter brought me over a gorgeous fushia yesterday for Mother's Day! It has the spot of honor in the front of the house. I will have her bring her camera over when it is all in bloom!
Hope you all have a great day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That fushia almost didn't make it over, ya know? I feel in love hangin in my yard until I cold bring it over to you. BUT....my birthday is in a month and well..I'm just saying (hint, hint).


Did you watch Grey's???? Did ya????
I cried buckets, BUCKETS. So much so it literally hurt and I knew he was going to die months ago (damn internet). I couldn't even react to Mer/Der because I was so choked up. I totally heart Denny. And even an hour later, I feel so lost and empty.

I think I need to get a life.

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I do realize fell is with two L's and not two E's, not to mention all the other typos in there. I am heartbroken still, mmmkay?

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home