This n That!

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Wow, I don't think I managed to post right after Christmas like I planned. Ooops! Nobody much knew that I was blogging again so guess it really doesn't matter.

Lots of things have happened since December, some good, some bad.

My youngest granddaughter is growing like a weed and trying new things. Loves to raspberry her mamma with a mouthful of food. What a kid! She also has two teeth now and looks adorable.

My oldest granddaughter decided she was big enough to live in the big world (with her boyfriend and his mom) Well somebody has to support him!

I lost 23 pounds woohoo! Then I went to Oregon for 5 days with my sister to my nephew's baptism and my niece's wedding, and gained 7 pounds...eeek! I have lost 4 of it since we got home.

My 13 year old grandson has all of a sudden gone totally girl crazy! My next to the oldest granddaughter is doing high school online now and is excelling! Yeah! She just turned 17...slow down girl! The twins are growing fast and love coming to spend the weekend with Gramma and Grampa. I think we spoil them too much!

My mom is slowly going downhill. She has Alzheimer's and she's really slowing down now, although she does still know us as her daughters and everybody else in the family are just her people. Except for my youngest granddaughter...that's HER baby!

That's about all for now...take care all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home