Hi All!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Good Morning...
Hope everyone is having a good Monday.
I got up with my hubby this morning! What? Really? No I don't enjoy 5:00am. (Not unless I am getting to travel and getting up early to get out of town) But the real reason I got up so early is that we have a five month old puppy. My hubby doesn't actually understand babies of any sort. He thinks that HIS morning routine takes first place to anything. babies don't think that way. Needless to say he woke up kinda mad at the puppy who woke him up licking his face while the older dog whined at the edge of the bed. Of course his alarm was set to go off any second! When ya gotta go ya gotta go. Again their schedule does not compare to his. He gets up, heads to the shower! Geeze he is just a bit stubborn! So I get up and take the pups outside, but not before the puppy peed on the floor for Daddy! he he! I fed them all (dogs and cats) and me and the pups were playing on the bed when my dear husband gets around to coming out of the bathroom! He comes out grumbling and says something about waking up to the puppy...so in my sweetest voice I tried to explain to him about the puppy not being able to wait til he gets out of the shower. "Well why don't you get up and take them out then?" He was just a little more than surprised when I told him I had done just that, and they were all fed too! Then he was upset that they were coming to me this morning...men!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home