Tonight's the Night!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006




For all those still watching American Idol...this is the last night to see them perform! Who's it gonna be? Taylor or Kat? I'm rooting for Taylor, but truly it could go either way. America goofed up once with Chris so who knows? And I am gonna miss the show tomorrow, but please don't tell me, cuz I will watch it when I get home!

Seems like I am watching more tv this year than I usually do so I am relieved that they are finally getting over for the season. So maybe I will have time for other things...like blogging, and having a life, now that ER is done and Grey's Anatomy, and tommorrow AI will be done, and last night 24 was done. I do have some catching up to do on Lost though! I think I will wait for the series to come out on dvd and watch it all at once again.

Anyway, my vote is for Taylor! I will apoligise to Joe, (my ex) in advance! He has a very hard time with Taylor and can't figure out why women like him! lol! I personally, "heart" Taylor, and that's all there is to it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jerri Ann said...

me lova me some Taylor....I think he pulled it off too! He is just squeezy kind of adorable....and from my big state of Alabama....and his father is a dentist in my home town!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Mesmur said...

I think how the judges promoted Taylor was sick though. Paula needs to go, she was pathetic.

I voted for Kat because of that.

The last songs were awful too... MY GOD!

10:21 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Jerri Ann...that's too cool! His Dad looks alot like him, or should I say, taylor looks alot like his Dad! He is squeezable, huh? I think he should wiun it based on tonight's performances! Can't wait to watch tomorrow.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

I want kat to win,taylor is too
joe cocker for me.Here by way
of blogmad,stop by for a visit.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home