Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006


My Baby Girl is 34 years old today! Wow, that makes me O-L-D! My little blonde California girl who still gets carded for cigarettes, the mother of my five amazing grandbabies, is thirty four! You'll have to pardon me, I have to say that a couple three thousand times to try to let it sink in. THIRTY-FOUR! Geeeeeez!

Go on over to Plaid Toaster and give her some love! But be quiet, she is trying to sleep in! I have no idea what tires her out...is it the five kiddos, (2 of which are teenagers), or the lovebird, or the 2 cockateils, or the kitty, or her six kitties, or the rest of the zoo, or school, or work, or maybe it's the hubs himself. But whatever it is, she deserves to sleep in anytime she can.

This girl is special . She has a very quick mind and actually the mouth to match! Sorry Mel. She grew up with two younger brothers. They brought her up right. She needed that strength to get her through the rough spots. She has survived more than a lot of people do in a lifetime. I really do admire her, but gosh, don't tell her, I'd never hear the end of it!

She really is my best friend and I would give her the world if I could. She is the best daughter any mother could ask for. I am truly honored to be her mom. Now go on over and wake her up...it's time she got her lazy fanny out of bed and faced the fact that she is
THIRTY FOUR years old! Love ya Mel!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Mom, for the birthday wishes! I would of loved to have slept in but my monkeys were up jumping on the bed at (gasp) nine. I guess I haven't trained them right. Darn kids.

10:05 AM  
Blogger tugboat 54 said...

You are not OLD, because if you are, I am also OLD. Can't believe we have children this young...lol....did you ever think we would be here with grandkids? Number 7 grandchild is due in Nov.....yea.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home