Well, duh!

Saturday, June 10, 2006


My daughter asked me tonight if I was ever going to update my blog...Well, yeah, when I have something to say and the time to say it! I'm sure I will sometime! Just not now! It's almost 11 at night and I have need to sleep, unfortunately I have tons still to do.

Tomorrow is Sunday, my favorite day, for two reasons. One reason is church! Sunday's are great! I love our church, and I love going. It's not just "doin' church"! It's family and friends and fellowship, and worship, and the warm fuzzies all rolled into one! And our Pastor is a great teacher, a visionary, and yet he is real. What you see is what you get! We are really privilaged to have our worship Pastor too! The man can make a joyful noise! He can bring goosebumps just standing and singing all by himself. I feel very fortunate that God has led us to this church. Our executive Pastor is our administrative resident pro. But when called on to preach, you really get a treat indeed!

Tommorrow, we start our Summer classes at church. My husband and I are taking "Soul Care" this summer. I have heard so many good things about this class. We are excited for it to finally start.

Now back to the other reason I love Sundays....it is my habit to come home from church, have a quick bite to eat, and then...."Come on puppies, Mamma's goin' to bed!" It is NAP TIME! Yippee, I wait all week for it! My only guilt-free nap of the week! I usually have a long haired doxie under the covers by my side and a slug cat on my feet and two dogs on the floor. We joyfully snooze for a couple hours, then we are up and ready to get up and take on the rest of the day. It truly is our "Day of Rest". Ahhhh! I love it!

Unfortunately, along with church, and our class tomorrow, I also have to go work on getting ready for the yard sale for the Car Ministies Show and Shine! No nap for me! Oh pooh!

I really think I have something on my calendar for every day this month and most of next month, and I had so looked forward to summer. Who's gonna have time to know it is summer? Geeeez!

I will try to be better at posting...whether I am just blabbin' on like this or just sayin' I don't have time to blog...he he! I miss seeing you all!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jerri Ann said...

Sounds like a good day to me, nap or what have you...Sundays are great!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

Wow sounds like you have been super busy.. I wish i could take guilt free naps.. I used to all the time. Now I always feel like there is something I could have been doing..lol

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the cats, soooo funny. Oh and keep tuesday afternoon clear,k?

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. Sounds like you have alot on your plate -- but at the same time, it sounds like an exciting time. How did VBS go?

I loved the picture. I just cracked up when I saw it.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Omni said...

That photo is hilarious!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Stopped by from blogmad,neat picture of the cats.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Wally Banners said...

lmao girl cats

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home