If Life Ever Calms Down a Bit...

Saturday, July 08, 2006

If life ever calms down a bit...if everything is ever ready for VBS next week...if things are ever straightened out with my Mom's trailer, and the ex relatives...if family obligations (picnic) is over...if I ever learn how to say no...if I ever get my poor neglected house put back together...if if if...then maybe I will be able to come back to blog land and pay attention to my blog too!

Thank you all for your patience! Pray for our VBS program this next week! Pray that registration goes well on Monday! Pray for my sanity! Thanks you guys, see ya after next week!

3 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

You need to slow down and enjoy yourself before you make yourself sick !!!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh mom, you know your sanity was lost long ago, lol. But seriously SLOW DOWN woman. If you can just get through this week, then you need to take some "me" time, mmkay?

7:50 PM  
Blogger Aunt Julia said...

Glad to know you and your husband are so involved in church work. Do slow down a bit, enjoy your life too.

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home