American Idol update!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Taylor will be the new

‘American Idol’

Odds of winning: 75 percent. Hicks has done better than McPhee throughout the competition, and he did better on Tuesday night as well. While nothing is certain, and there's always the dreaded telephone glitch to worry about, Hicks is in great position to be crowned the next 'American Idol' winner.

This quote is from MSN/NBC! Yippee! I hope they are right! But we did see Chris go home when he should be the clear cut winner tonight. But I still love Taylor! We will find out tonight!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jerri Ann said...

DialIdol.com shows Taylor winning based on busy signals and they've been right for a while, even with Chris....

11:53 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

jerri ann...Hope so!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soul Patrol!!!!!!!!!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Mesmur said...

performance wise, Taylor has it all...

Vocally, I think Kat was the best this year.

A lot of good talent this year.

I was shocked Chris was booted, but Kat has been my favorite all along.

I'll buy both of their albums anyway.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home